Marin County Realtor
Marin County Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
511 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Why Choose Charlynn Baumsteiger as your Realtor?
1. Calm & Patient: Clients frequently comment that they appreciate my Calm and Patient manner. Selling a home can be stressful and you want someone as your advocate who will HELP you through the process. I recently met with a woman who was very upset. After we talked she told me I should have been a counselor. Well, as a Realtor I try to guide and comfort my clients as much as possible and so I feel I am in the right field.
2. "You are Right!" aka "The client is always right". Remember when Customer Service was handled this way? I still abide by this principal of respect for my clients. I will advise you and support you as you decide how to proceed. Even if we ever disagree on the best course of action, you are right! You deserve the ultimate in respect and courtesy.
3. Personal Attention: When you list your home with me, I will personally host your Open Houses, personally answer calls and prepare every detail in the extensive Marketing of your home. Your needs are my priority.
4. Proven Marketing Plan: Let me show you my unique "Secret Recipe" that will bring you the highest value with the least amount of Hassle. Marketing is my specialty.
5. Extensive Online Advertising: 92% of Buyers begin their Search online. I prepare Two Personalized Property Websites for your Home which then extend to over 700 Websites providing crucial market exposure. More discussion of this and more with my "Secret Recipe" marketing plan.
6. Skilled Negotiator: Your highest and best financial return is my priority. Knowledge is power and I'm working for you!
7. Communication is Key: We will stay in touch however you prefer: Telephone/In Person/Text/Email/Voice Mail/Conference Calls. I respond quickly and work diligently to bring you the best possible results. Some clients prefer to sign documents electronically with the latest technology, others want papers and time face-to-face at the kitchen table while we discuss the options. (Sometimes with a glass of wine or a cup of tea.) Usually, some combination of these works best but whatever you prefer is how we will proceed.
I am here to help you.
"Even though we have worked with a great realtor in the past, Charlynn still stood out as an excellent realtor. She is highly knowledgeable, listens to her clients' needs, and demonstrates a very high level of integrity. She is honest, kind, and always made us feel as though we were her only clients, even though we weren't. Working with Charlynn was an excellent experience, and if you are purchasing a home in Marin, you should look no further!"
-Catherine Martikan, Client